Saturday, January 9, 2010

Some updates

It's been a long time since my last update =.=

Felt tired and lazy everytime after get back from work.
Leading a life like this make me feel very "no life".
How I wish I could do more to make my life more beautiful... hahaha...
If I can be more determine, I might have join dance classes or other activities long time ago @.@ Aaaaaarrrhhhh....


Anyway, just attended high school gathering last week and felt very nice to meet them after 5 years. Majority have no change, still remain the same and I do appreciate the time spent with them. =)


I'm missing my dear friends, those backed in school; those backed in uni; those who stayed under 1 roof with me; those I worked together with; those very kind and caring ppl in USA... Time may change but Memories will remain in my heart...

No comments:

 
Celeste@JiaJia. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino