Yesterday was my first day with Nestle Quality Assurrance Centre.
Finally I am here. I am feeling really complicated.
Everything here is new to me, and I'm adopting pretty well, so, there should be no worries for ppl who caring for me =)
Here, we have a large group of colleagues, although working in different lab with different equipments, we sit in the same, big office. Most of them are young, friendly and caring. Whenever they go for break, for lunch, they are going in a real big group, this really surprised me.
For the moment I have really nothing to do as the lab is still in the last stage of renovation. Everyday come to office is sit, talk, break (eat), sit, lunch, talk, sit, break (eat again), talk, sit and then go home... :S
I know some of you are getting envy after reading this, nonetheless, I believe we will get real busy when the lab is fully set up and with the samples all coming in soon... Bless me =p
No comments:
Post a Comment