Monday, April 6, 2009

Miami and Walt Disney World in Florida

Time really flies... when you dont want it to pass so fast!

1 week+ has gone since I started the traveling part of this program. I'm now stucked at the Orlando International Airport, flight to New York City was delayed for 6 hours... what a boring moment but thank godness, free internet access and hence I've got time to update my blog finally despite of the very pack traveling schedule.

Throughout the whole trip in Florida, it was super fun but tiring. Everyday we went out early and got back home with exhausted body. haha... The hostel in Miami was pretty good too. Located at good location and I met a lot of people from German, Paris, Australia, Argentina and so and so... The beach was nice, weather was nice and we really enjoyed ourselves. It's very relaxing and I love beach!!!





In Orlando, the hotel we stayed was really super good. The room and service and all were good and we paid at a very reasonable price. 4 days continuously going to the 4 different parks of Walt Disney was so damn tiring. Day 1 we were very excited, day 2 started to feel exhausted, day 3 and day 4 became more and more lazy to take pictures and we going slower and slower. LOL... Really respect those parents bringing their kids walking around Disney under the hot sun and pushing the stroller everywhere for their kids... Pins in Disney were sooooo expensive and some of them can even have more pins on them than those Disney worker... OMG...



Anyways, Walt Disney is a very very amazing place!!!! The system and everything was good, and thanks to the "fastpass", we got to ride on all the major attractions and rides and had fun throughout the 4 days in Disney.... A place where I never dare to dream of going, becoming true....

No comments:

 
Celeste@JiaJia. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino