It was my last night in Hiawassee and I had a party in the blue house. I invited everybody from McDonald's Hayesville and I'm so thankful that almost half of them came and most importantly, for those people I really really appreciate came and we had a great time together. Both my store managers made me cry the moment they came (and ofcoz they were crying too). I was glad to hear when Rhonda told me, she has never been to any of the party for the previous groups and she really appreciated me to be there.
That night really meant a lot to me. I'm really greatful for having Brooke, Matt, Rene, Rhonda, Princess, Katie, Amber, Nikki, Philip, Junazen and Mindy to came over for seeing me, and of course Janice who came see me the next morning before I left.
Well, for the past few posts, I might seen not really enjoying my working life in Hiawassee but in fact, there's a lot of happy moment as well just that maybe I'm just not "rajin" enough to write it out. =p I had a very fun trip to the Duke Creeks Waterfall with Rene, Brooke, Matt and the girls from Thailand on the last Sunday. My feeling status was "complicated" during my last few days at work...
The day before my last working day, I spent 3-4 hours writing 28 appreciation cards for all the coworkers and all the people that care for me and went to bed at 4am. On Friday night, I went to the dance club and hangout with Kim for the last time and then when I got back home, I talked with the girls from Thailand till 3:30am then only went to bed and then woke up at 7:45am the next morning to have breakfast with Bill, as he has to work the whole day. Brooke and Matt came and took me to Walmart for shopping for the ingredients I need for the steamboat dinner for the party and immediately after I got back, I started preparing and cooking and didnt even pack my luggage...
I really really appreciate Pla and Peggy for helping me preparing Tom Yam soup and Green Curry Rice, and even helping me slicing all the meats for the steamboat. Brooke and Matt, ofcourse, were the best and 2nd best people that I have ever met. They helped me and care for me unconditionally, and I am really blessed to have them around me most of the time throughout my stay in Georgia. They always clean out the mess for us, bring us out, help us up, and even came early in the morning helping me pack my luggage and see me right before I leave... I was crying so badly on that morning, hugging everybody (Brooke, Matt, the Thai girls, Janice and Rene). The Thai girls washed and cleaned up the dishes for me (as I started to feel stomach bloated and had diarrhea) and they even stayed up late after the party just to wait for me to get changed and took plenty of pictures with our McDonald's uniform.
Rene hugged me and kept telling me to come back next time and stay with her, and if I have not enough $, call her. LOL... (well, of course I wouldnt want that to happen =p but I really really appreciate for that)
So when I hopped onto John's truck, I was still crying and I think he tried to distract me by start talking about my trip and telling me where to go and where's nice place to eat and play and everything. We talked throughout the whole 2.5 hour trip to the airport even though I didnt have enough sleep. He brought me to the "Little Malaysia" in Doraville and gave me a treat. I ordered all three specialty from the Malay (Nasi Lemak), Malaysian Chinese (Char Kuey Teow) and Indian (Roti Canai) for him to try and he gave good comments on it. Hehe... felt so happy (because I got to eat Roti Canai =p). He was kind of worry when I told him to go eat Malaysian food because he had watched a TV show, showing even the most brave traveler dont dare to eat durian... =.=
But anyways, reached the airport and checked in 1 hour earlier and then waited with my extremely tired soul for another 1 hour due to flight delayed and reached Miami with super duper tired body, reached Miami Beach Traveler Hostel and waited for anohter 2 hours for Lee Yiung and Li Wei to get here and check in together. Very poor thing huh? LOL... But immediately I turned energetic and excited when I saw them, we checked in, went dinner and talked and talked and talked and had so much fun on our first night in Miami. =) Due to my tiredness, I had 2 Panadols and slept early for yesterday night and thank god I'm perfectly alright for today.
Went shopping in Ross and got lots of cheap stuffs back and then went to the beach for 2 hours, and then walked around in the most happening streets in Miami after dinner. Tomorrow will be our shopping day again and we planned to wake up early for the sunrise eventhough I'm still up at this time (2am) and writing up this post =.= kakakaka... but I do really wanna write this post and let u all know, I AM GOOD and I HAD A GREAT TIME and EXPERIENCE in the United State. =)
to be continue with my next stop - Walt Disney World, Orlando...
1 comment:
Am really glad and happy that u r enjoying your working life (εζεδΉ)during your stay in States. :D
What a great experience right! ;)
Haha...finally u r on your backpack travelling trip ya...
Hurray! leave everything behind & GO!
Fully & truly experiencing the most happening moment in your life before the nxt chapter of REAL working/career stress! hahaa...
Wowww...what a nice shopping & travelling spree man! How I wish I could join u now...hahaa.. :D
Post a Comment