On Wed night, we had a little party for Henrique and Camila before they leaving. I think I'm kind of lazy to write anything right now so... just let the pictures tell the story ok?
Then on thursday night, I went to the biggest club in atlanta called Wild Bills Club to have a look. Well, didnt dance much on that night, didnt drink as well, just to have a look. =p It's different from clubs in Malaysia, plenty of seats, lots of hot, crazy girls. It's real big but the rest is basically the same. haha...
On Friday night, it was Kimberly's birthday party, so I brought Jiliam along with me. We went to the Yacht Club, I had a Jager Bomb (first time ever, felt so scary before I drink because I had nothing for dinner) and a cup of long island. The taste of Jager Bomb was alright, basically I can taste the red bull more. LOL... The we went to 2 clubs in Helen (30 mins away) and ended up went back to the Mermaid in Hiawassee... swt... Just because there were not as fun. And I met a lot of my customers from Huddle House in Mermaid. It is a really small club though... (der~ in such a small town like Hiawassee, what do you expect??) and the whole place is just like this>>>
Birthday girl, Kimberly (I finally can treat her as a woman... LOL)
Basically I've forgotten what to write for this post... haha... so many things happened in this week, and right now I'm in lazy mood... so...
Anyway, Silvia just left this morning and right now, there's only me and Jiliam staying in this big blue house... =( I wonder how the Thai girls will be when they move in in about a week time... Hopefully everything will be ok. And seriously, I can't wait to home....
By the way, I had a nice chat with Zoe last night and this morning, as well as my dear... I miss him.
No comments:
Post a Comment