I had Monday and Saturday off last week and I ended up working in Hiawassee on Monday. 8 girls from Thailand came on Wed and we had a good time on Thu night having dinner together and playing Twister. They look innocent and young although only 2 of them are under 21, the rest are about the same age as me.
On Saturday morning, Bill took me and Jiliam to Atlanta for the Auto Show. We took Marta (same as the MRT) to the town instead of driving all the way. It's a very very long and hectic day for me and Jiliam as we gotta get up at 5am in the morning, had breakfast in the Huddle House before we departed. The cars in the auto show are all very shiny and nice. I think I get attracted to red sporty cars most of the time. Haha... The whole day just taking pictures with all the nice cars (as if I own them :S) and we had lunch in the Applebee's. The food there were really nice but the service was not as satisfying.
Throughout the whole way back, I didnt sleep at all in the car but talking with Bill. Oh well, I cant say he's weird or anything because he really takes a lot care for us who came from far far away and appreciates friends a lot. However, one thing I do really learn here was, most of the families in the united states are having different problems. A lot of youngsters like me starts working in very young age, had complicated relationships, had kids at very young age, had been in the jail because of some stupid reasons and etc... These facts are kind of unacceptable for me sometimes but, oh well, I dont know how to say, just feel sorry for them and feel truely appreciate of what I have, a warm and happiness family.
We got home around 6pm and rest till 10pm before we went to Mermaid again. This time, I really had fun and dancing like crazy in the club with everybody. I think the main reason was 3 thai girls were with me and I felt more comfortable to dance and have fun with someone I know and as crazy as I am. hahaha...
After the club, we went back home and I got shocked because there were other people in our house who want to have after party. I was not very happy about that because they had waken up those poor Thai girls who were actually in the middle of sleep. Fortunately, Travis and Jimmy managed to get everybody out from our house and leave us peace... I went to bed at 3:45am, woken up by phone call at 7am on Sunday morning and ended up, I went to work in Hiawassee from 8am to 11am and them 12:30pm to 7pm in Hayesville. Tired~
Frankly, I dont dare to trust anybody here. Espeacially the american guys. To me, I just cant figure out what they said is true or a lie. Therefore, everything they said, I will just listen and leave it aside. Ofcourse there are also really nice people here and I really do enjoy my time in McDonald's more than what it was 2 months ago. Everybody in Hayesville McD are friendly to me and I can see that they slowly accepted me as part of their life already. =) I'm really glad to hear them saying "we'll be missing u when u go back" and I know they meant it.
I've took videos and photos with some of them and gonna upload to facebook soon =)
The nearer to the date to leave this place, the more complicated my feeling is right now... :S
oh well... it's LIFE.... I know. Right now, I just hope we can fix a date to go Gatlinburg, Tennassee for snow tubing/skiing and maybe go walk around in Helen before I leave. I have only 2 weeks left and I would really like to do whatever I can when I'm still here. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment