Today I had a wonderful dayoff after a terribly tiring weekend.
Friday 11am-7pm in McDonald's, 8pm-9pm in a cool theatre watching show called "the problem with pluto". It's a cool show by using digital projection onto the dorm at the top and thus, it looks like a 4D motion movie instead of just a normal screen. I got a little bit dizzy at first but overall it's still a cool show in which I really amazed by the technology.
Then I had to go in and work in the Huddle House at 9pm-6am because 1 girl called out sick. On saturday morning I work 11am-7pm again in McDonald's and 10pm-6am in Huddle house as always. The only tiring part was, I gotta work in McDonalds again on Sunday 12pm-8:30pm, having schedule in the Huddle House till midnight as well. Well ofcoz, in the end, I was so exhausted, I didnt go and continue to work till midnight, I went back home rest instead. >.<
It was so freaking busy in McDonald between 7:30pm to 8pm and we have not enough people working. The manager was busy counting $ for the drawer, left me making sandwiches on the table and Philip cooking, Carrie at the drive through taking order. So, in the end, I run like crazy, making burger, making french fries, drinks and handing them out at the drive through window; while philip cooking the hamburger meat and taking order from the front counter. OMG I'm so proud of myself for doing all those neh! Finally it was over and I got off at 8:30pm, Josh took me home and before that, I droppedby Huddle House and talked to the manager so that I can go back home and rest and luckily I have Lori to stay 2 more hours to cover my shift.
Today finally I have a full day off and I'm happy that I've got a lot things done. I got my laundry done, booked room for Miami, ticket from Miami to Orlando and some research for flight to Miami and accommodation in Orlando. Then I went to the bank and bank in my cheques and cash from my tips. However the restaurant that I wanted to go was close at 2:30pm for lunch hour and only open at 5pm for dinner, therefore, I went to Asiano with Brandy and Denny instead. They are the assistant managers in the Huddle House where they are actually getting in the Huddle House same time as me. I've finally got to talk to the owner of Huddle House and gave him a 2 weeks notice for me to quit. However, he "set me free" right away. Meaning, I'm officially done with the waitress job and no more night shifts for me. =p
I don't know how should I feel at the moment, but, it's definitely good for me, for my health and for the "party" that will be going on this weekend. =p Henrique and Camila are going back to Brazil and I've got time to spend with them on Wed night since I'm no longer on schedule. I'm able to attend Kimberly's birthday party in the Yart Club and stay until 12am since I'm no longer need to work 3rd shift on Friday. I'm able to have a lot more fun before I leave Hiawassee since I'm no longer need to work all the time.... The only thing that I need to take care now is to spend wisely since the travel plan to California is still on after I talked to Lee Yiung this morning.
Tonia, Richer and Eddie came over to the blue house and hangout with us just now when I was in the middle of writing this post. She is the nicest and friendliest manager so far and she really care of what we need. Unfortunately, she left mcDonald's a couple of weeks ago when we were down in Orlando. Anyway, she will be coming here again and maybe she will bring us out to the club on Thu =p. See, I quit at the correct time so that I wont miss the fun! Hahahahahaha....
Oh well, I think there's something else that I wanted to write but I guess I've already forgot what was it... So... gotta go sleep le. Night....
Monday, February 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment