Saturday, February 7, 2009

Backed from Orlando, with lots of thought and gladful for having wonderful friends around...

I'm backed!!!.............to kampung again. LOL....

After 2 weeks continuous working without a day off, finally I got to escape from the works and had a 4 days 6 nights trip in Orlando, with my beloved friends from Monash. =)

The first night in the bus was horrible because it's a 2-by-2 coach and it's super hard to sleep and the seat is sooo narrow that I couldnt even straighten my legs. Immediately when we arrived Orlando, we took a cab to the Orlando Vista Hotel and had Burger King for breakfast. After breakfast, I took the free shutter bus to the Disney transportation center and met Hao Zhi over there. Without wasting time, I didnt go back to their house right away but instead, heading to Seaworld and start my journey with my short heel boots. (crazy me)

The animal shows in seaworld are fantastic although there's not much on the crazy roller coaster rides and mainly for site seeing. The first time I get to touch dolphins was when I fed them with fishes ($7 per tray of about 5 fishes.....). Some of them were so aggresive that I got scared and it's recorded in the video :S hahahhaha...




Well the whole day in Seaworld I was just following Hao Zhi wherever the route he planned and with my boots, it was hell killing painful. Anyway, I enjoyed the shows and the ride Kreken. Those rides in msia are far no way to be compared. LOL....

After the whole day out, we finally went back to Cumberland and altogether 10 ppl in a dining table finally got to fill up their hungry stomach. It's good to know more friends in a foreign country and I really enjoyed knowing them =)

I spent my second day in Bush Garden with Hao Zhi and Fanny and I think this would be the craziest day ever, freezing cold and I had ride on 5-6 high speed crazy roller coaster rides. The most memorable one must be the Shiekra already, 70 miles/hour with 90 degrees steep, straightdown from dont know how many floors height. I can still remember on the ride before dropping, they paused there for 3 second for u to see and I was shouting like a crazy woman "oh my god!!! Help!!! we are crazy, we are crazy!!!! why are we here on such a freezing cold weather on this ride??!!!!??? ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

And before I got to calm down, there came the second drop... If you want to see how the Shiekra like, go search in youtube and you will know why would I have such reaction on the ride. LOL...



On the 2nd night, because I wanted to escape from being a super bright light bulb, I went down to MunHou's unit and met their seaworld boss who came for a chinese dinner. It's pretty awkward at first and I felt a little bit paiseh for being there, using their internet while they having dinner. After that I got to join them, talking and laughing together as if I was a seaworld worker too. LOL... anyway, they are pretty nice people and we had some group photo together. =)

The 3rd day morning I went shopping with Stacia, bougth myself a nike shoes because I couldnt stand walking with the boots anymore. LOL... and in the end, I realised shopping is still my favourite! LOL... kidding kidding, because I dont get to shop much in Hiawassee you know?! hahahah... I bought quite a lot of stuffs, cheap stuffs basically =p Then we went to the Wonder Works and Ridleys to go see see those interesting stuffs. After spent the whole day out, we had our dinner in a China Buffet Restaurant. I was very happy at the begining but slowly getting unsatisfied because the food there was just... so so only la. That night was freaking cold especially when waiting for the i-ride trolley to go back home.

The 4th day supposed to be the most relax day ever, because all of them are working, and I gotta just chill and slowly think of where to go when browsing the internet in their house (they left their keys for me before they go out, how nice they are =) ). In the end I called Chieyan and got to chat with her for about 45 minutes before she went working and Mun Hou called in to take leave and came back just to accompany me. I felt very pai seh because they dont get as much hour as I have in McDonald's and the money they earn in Seaworld is just enough for their normal spending over there. That's why I thought of paying for their meal when they accompany me as a way of appreciation for their accompany... so MunHou, dont grab the bill when I go back msia ya. =p

My last day in Orlando was really relaxing. Thanks Mun Hou for accompanying me walking all the way from Cici's pizza to the Prime outlet. LOL... It's nice to walk around and I dont really think that is crazy to do so la. hahaha... Anyway, I enjoyed it. =) Although ended up I dont get enough time to shop in prime and nearly cannot make it to greyhound station on time, I was still happy to be care for by so many of you, my beloved friends....



You know, it's hard to describe my feelings in words over here... it's hard to describe how touch and gladful I am when I see you all done so many things for me and care for my feelings.


Lots and lots of thought I wanted to share and write it out but I just... cant and dont know how to express all out...


Well, the first night and for the following 2 days, I was pretty upset due to some reasons, some action and some disappointment... However, I tried thinking it in a good way. Although I was unwilling to accept to see your truth self at first, but I think what you did is not a total wrong. It maybe good for me eventually, to know that you have let go of everything in the past, and for me to be gladful of making the right decision. Although it seems that I've lost a close friend, someone that I trully appreciated for the past few months; I'm still gladful of what you had done for me and I do know that you still treasure me as a friend. Well, anyway, things will not be the same from now on and some of them should be erased from my memories.


After this trip only I realised who is the one who is trully kind and care for their friends and I am really glad to have learnt all these. I'm sorry to my dad and mom for letting you all worry for the 1st 2 days but I'm really glad to receive that international call from you all that morning. kakakaka... I dont mind paying for that phone bill, as I know all of you care for me and I do know you all miss me. =p Life is short, live life to the max! I'm living my life with colorful experience and I'm learning to be independant, to be tough and to be wise. =)


p/s: Although I cant wait to go back home soon and kind of regret why should I chosen to come work for 4 months... argh!!!... hahahhaahaha...



Gambate Celeste!!!! 1.5 months more and I will be free to travel all around the states with Lee Yiung and Li Wei! weeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Once again... I miss my family, my dear and my friends in msia...... and ofcoz, msian food!!!! I'm looking forward for the day to go back home =)

No comments:

 
Celeste@JiaJia. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino