We had so much fun during the CNN tour and visiting the World of Coca-cola. Surprisingly, the CNN in Atlanta is the biggest in the whole united state and the one in New York city is the 2nd. 40% of the news were broadcasting from CNN Atlanta and I feel it's very interesting and fun to learn something about TV broadcast =)
The World of Coke was just amazing. We got to see the Coke history and watch a cute introduction of "inside the happiness factory" and then took some photos with the Coca-cola polar bear.
We had a 4D movie of Coke's secret and after that was to get a real and close view of the bottling process and then the last part was to try out the Coca-cola over 64 countries all around the world. They were categorized into Asia, Latin America, North America, Africa and Europe area and the one from Italy called Beverly is a must to try. (everybody said so that's a must to try... LOL..... )
Those from Africa really have their specialty and style because most of them have fruity flavour added. I like the one with pineapple flavour, it's good =) I like peach too. The coke with peach flavour are sold in Brazil and today only I heard from my boss, John, that peach is a simbol for Georgia because they grow a lot of peach trees in Georgia. No wonder during new year eve they dropped big peach to count down and celebrate. Haha...
After that we went to have truly american food (not fast food). LOL... always I have the impression of american food = fast food. But today the restaurant we went, was really really good. But I think the most happy part of today was meeting an american guy who was born in Indonesia and had stayed in Malaysia (Pulau Pinang) a couple of years before. We were talking about how we missed our Malaysian food and things like that. It was a very wonderful "lunch" and I'm really really happy for the whole day trip.
Then we went to the biggest shopping mall around the south part of US, the mall of Georgia. However, I still think that maybe Sunway Pyramid is still bigger than this mall. LOL... Anyway, I enjoyed my shopping today and bought lots of souvenirs for my family and friends =)
Well, here comes to the not-so-happy part of the day. I was late for 15 minutes after shopping and the Brazil kids get mad at me. WTH. Always I'm the one who is punctual and waited for them 30 mins also never say anything mean or get mad at them. This time because one of the girl need to buy her laptop and scare will be late for going Best Buy, so everyone of them go back to the meeting point on time except me. The way she talked to me was not good at all and after that we dont have any conversation at all.
I know what time the shop close and thus I know I can afford to be 15 minutes late. I dont think I deserved to be treated that way but, I dont care. I dont give a damn.
No comments:
Post a Comment