Friday, February 13, 2009

Valentines Day

Tomorrow will be Valentines Day, and I'll be working from now till the next day, and then tomorrow noon to the next day... again. :S just like how I've spent my chinese new year...

Every year's valentine me and my dear will definitely be far apart, either one of us will be in KL and JB and this year, even further, 1 in USA 1 in Msia... well at least every year, we got to spend time together either before or after 14 Feb.

I sent my valentine card and gift to him 2 weeks ago all the way from USA because I thought it will probably take more than 2 weeks to reach. Surprisingly, he received it the next week after I sent. swt....

I just chatted with him through msn this morning, but this time, neither me nor him feel happy, I guess. I cant feel any care or love from him this time. And I'm disappointed.

I guess I'm affected by his personal message "looking for potential candidates for valentine dating (terms and conditions apply)"



I know he is just being naughty and put that for fun.
But still, I'm not happy.

No comments:

 
Celeste@JiaJia. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino