Ever since I came back home (in Malaysia), I've been busy for moving house and these and that... and finally, I'm considered "settled down" in my new home, with my precious family. =)
While enjoying life with my family, some "suay" (unlucky) thing happened too... like... my laptop and modem got struck by lightning la... and then I gotta send out my resume as soon as possible because it's not easy to get a decent job nowadays... sigh...
Good thing is I'm still good with my dear and I really appreciate this relationship. Soon we gonna celebrate our 3 years anniversary and I'm looking forward for that =) Finally he met my dad after such a loooooong time. haha... I think he did pretty good and even come help us move house. ^^
Anyway, just wanna let those who cares for me know, I'm doing good =)
p/s: new home photos will be uploaded.... erm... soon... =p
there you go, take a look of my house =)
my room
living room area
dining room n the kitchen
No comments:
Post a Comment