Monday, June 8, 2009

Pre-celebrated 23rd birthday and 3-year anniversary with my dear


Naughty boo & naughty baby



My lovely family...


This photo a bit blur... cant blame my auntie la. hahaha...



my auntie (大姨) and little cousin



I may look funny, but somehow I just love this shot. ^^



Happy 23rd birthday to me!


The western restaurant run by a British around Tasek... Really feels like we were in another nation...



He and his little gift from me =)



Chicken soup as appetizer


Grill sairlon beef the main course


and.... I forgot to take a picture for the dessert @.@


LOL...................








Anyways, I am very very content for what I have. ^^
I got a little surprised bday celebration at home (with him smuggered the cake into my house), a wonderful dinner, and a new platinum ring (with a small diamond, muahahaha...) for my bday + anni from my dear which cost him quite a lot.



But what made me this happy was, the love he gave and showed.

I can still remember that day when he said:
"总之还是那句话,我的戒指,只有一个人可以戴..."

Owh... that is sooo sweet and touch that my heart nearly melt!
From that moment, I know I would love him even more.... with all my heart...

No comments:

 
Celeste@JiaJia. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino