Wednesday, July 15, 2009

有你真好!

2 months+ since I got back Malaysia.

I've been chilling for 1 month after moved to the new house. Everyday stayed home, do some housework when I feel like doing, be my mom's driver when she needed, enjoy family day every Sundays, go dating with my dear during his day off, checking new job opening almost everyday...

Slowly I'm getting bored. I am bored of waiting, staying at home and slowly feeling lazy to go out. I am demotivated. Waiting for calls for interview is annoying! One day, I just dont have the patient to wait anymore and called to 2 companies which I saw on the newspaper and arranged interview. Surprisingly one of the company called back and said they would like to hire me as QC lab assistant. However, I wasn't too happy when I got that call. It's a PVC manufacturing company, which I really dont know if I would like it. And these few days I've been thinking, thinking and thinking whether I should accept or reject their offer. Somehow I think I still wanna try my luck in Sg...

This thing really bothering me a lot, especially during PMS period! Thank god my dear offered to bring me go walk walk at Desaru yesterday. We had a great evening there and I really appreciate to have him around always. I couldnt imagine how will my life be if I dont have such a great bf!




I'm sorry for my readers as I usually only update my blog when I feel down or have something to spill out and this always made you guys worry. Really sorry neh. Maybe I just need to find a way to express those that have been hiding inside my heart...

No comments:

 
Celeste@JiaJia. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino