I felt sad because the discounted ticket to Orlando on 23rd Jan has gone!!! I'm not able to have reunion dinner with Haozhi they all on CNY eve anymore unless I pay $80 more for the bus ticket. Well, in the end, I decided to go 1 week after CNY. To console myself, I told myself that it's still chinese new year because havent passsed "shi wu". LOL... They cant possibly take offdays and bring me around anymore for the changed dates because they had plans to Miami. Well, I felt disappointed at first but, what to do... Maybe I can just walk around with Silvia they all and wait for them (friends in Orlando) to finsih work only spend time together ba... Haiz
Well, we went bowling with Brooke and Matt on Sunday evening and had fun for our offday. The two loving couples are really making me misses my dear a lot. LOL...
John came on Monday because our basement got 1 pipe was broken and he came to try fix it. Well, after he went back, my housemate suddenly ran and asked me to call John immediately because there's no water in the kitchen. Thus, I called but it was forwarded into his voicemail and thus, I left a message for him to ask him call back. Then, Henrique ran to us and asked us to check out downstairs in the basement. OMG... it nearly became basement swimming pool due to the broken pipe and again, we called John for SOS. Since we cant reach him at that moment, all of us ran around like mad to find the main switch for water. Fortunately, I found it outside our house and asked Henrique to switch it off on time. About 1 hour later, John finally call back and said he'll come again as he's already reaching his home (which is 1 hour away in Clarkesville).
The whole day we were so busy for the broken pipe and thus, we just went out for lunch and have a walk around downtown. John, the poor thing, gotta rush here and there to help us fixing. The pipe was finally fixed on Tuesday and John stayed alone at the basement, cleaning and drying the carpet and everything because we all gotta work on Tuesday.
Lately I've been eating too much of cheese as the Brazilian likes to cook everything with baked cheese... Therefore, since my work finish at 6pm today, I volunteer to cook some chinese dish and here's the end result =p (I even call my mom to ask how to steam egg and fish... LOL)
I have to say I really damn semangat looking for blogs and recipes for chinese food today. Dont know why. Hahaha... Maybe I'm just too sick of hamburgers and cheese, or maybe I'm just too scared of gaining weight when I go back home. Hahahahhahaa =p
No comments:
Post a Comment