Woohoo!!!!
We crazy people! Took 2.5 hours journey to Underground Atlanta for new year countdown and walking, standing in the "freezer" for 2 hours! That night was really really cold and I thought it'll be alright or better when we get into the crowds for the countdown. BUT it's not the case. It was like -1 degree Celcius and very strong wind keep blowing on us and I found no where to hide even though there's LOTS of people crowding together! Oh man!... Seriously regretted not to wear the super thick jacket out.
Anyway, it was a fun trip as the couple that brought us to Atlanta is very fun and young. Brooke was the driver and she's the cute little Mandy (Mandy's sister) who just got her 1st baby with her. Haha... her husband, Matt is only turning 24 and he's quite cool and funny too. Both of them are just so cool to hang out with and Matt loves to make his own rap songs with his brothers.
On the way to Atlanta, we stopby Wendy's for quick dinner as we really dont want to miss the peach drop. Haha...
Well, it was 10:30pm when we reached there (even though we departed at about 7:00pm from Brooke's house) and outside was just soooooo cold that really freak me out. I've never felt like this before. Somemore the heater of the van that Brooke drove was broken and thus, can you imagine how cold I was??? LOL... it's definitely CRAZY!!! We had fun though and, know what, because 3 of them are underage (the legal age for drinking in the united states is 21) and thus, we had our champagne in the mcDonald's cup and cheers in the van. LOL.
I took a couple of videos and photos and it's uploaded in my facebook. =)
Well, talking back to my work, I was trained to work at the drive through window these 2 days. hehe... finally got to see people, NOT hambergers all day. LOL... Anyway, I think it's not as fun as I thought to work at the drive through because it's pretty boring to repeat "Hi, how are you?", "here's your drink/food" "thank you" to every customer. hahahah..... I'm very picky, I know. =p
Ok, now comes the serious stuff. I always know and feel really paiseh for people who come all the way here to pick me up for work and drop me home because they all stay in Hayesville. And I wasn't aware of the transport fee until my manager told me yesterday that, maybe I should pay some gas fee (about $5) for the people who come to pick me when they are not on their schedule. Well, I understand this. And now it really trouble me because, I wish I can save more $ but it's unfair for the other people to spend their petrol and time to get me, and at the same time, it's unfair for me if I moved back to Hayesville alone. You know?... And at the same time it's unfair for my boss if he/she were the one who pay for my transport as, I'm just a part time worker afterall... Well, I'm still thinking how to talk to my boss regarding this issue as, I really need to settle this problem before my pocket is burst or before nobody willing to come get me eventually. =(
No comments:
Post a Comment