Thursday, January 15, 2009

I love my family

Truly, I love my family.

I'm really really glad that I grow up in such warm and nice family. My dad and mom loves me, take good care of me; my sister and brother respect me; my aunties, uncles, cousins all care for me and especially gu gu and shu mu who always visit my blog and gave me advises as well as encouraging comments. I love you all!!!!! muacks! =p

Well, I feel much better now and please dont worry about me. =)

Tonight I cook again. hehe. Feel quite satisfied of what I've done =p
All I follow mommy and online recipe's instructions. Although some ingredient I couldnt get from here, it still taste nice. hehe =p


eggs with beans, 姜葱鸡,cabbage soup with carrots and celery



First time cooking this, I'm so happy that it turned out to be good =)

2 comments:

Ed303 said...

I also want to eat >.<

cassie mae said...

i definitely trust your cooking mummy!!!!!! =)

 
Celeste@JiaJia. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino