Tonight, is the 2nd time I cried ever since the 1st night arrival in Georgia.
I also dont know why feeling so down today. Haiz... All these while, I keep telling myself, I can do it! I can survive and get over it even though I am alone! I will adapt very soon! I can make new friends!.............
Well, till now, when people asked me, "how are you doing? having fun in USA?", I find it difficult to answer. Normally I'll say, "I'm fine" or "still adapting". But do I really feel good? I donno. Most of the time, I tell myself, be strong and you will get through this!
Tonight I felt really down, for no reason. Try to think back the whole journey and everything before I came and stuffs, I felt like I'm going through the hard way and I kind of regret. From the beginning of getting no news from Lakeshore resort, until decided to work in mcD with Zoe and waited impatiently for the DS2019 for VISA, till I finally accept that Zoe is not coming anymore, till the transportation issues to work, and getting a 2nd job is not that easy at this time here... But I think the one upset me the most is, I thought I'm cheerful enough to go through these. I thought I can make new friends and join their fun in a short while. Now only I realised, I'm not. I find it hard to get close with them, even though they seem very friendly at the begining. Their common topic is always about their kids. I think this is why I couldnt join in. LOL....
Well, I know there' s no turning back and I have to keep on going. So, for those who cares a lot about me, no worries. I'm just wanna let it out and after this I'll feel better and continue my adventure here with smile again =) Hope things will turn out good and smooth eventually... Pray for me to get a waitress job successfully and earn more $$. Rofl....
Friday, January 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hey sweetie~ Cheer up!
Know what? You are being taken care of...
After this trip, you will know how much you gain...No pain no gain right?
How much I wish I were in your position, things don't come out in the way I expect though, I believe everything happens for a reason...
So put faith in your life k? I have tried every effort not to go down. You told me to think positive, I think positive!
All the best girl! You know you are not alone, I'm not with physically, but mentally and spiritually... GAMBATEH!
Hey..this is a growing up process. One day when u look back, u will be glad that u went through all these. Come on..cheer up! U r doing extremely great..jia you!!
hey, dear...jia you oh!
In life u hv to go thru many phases...just like what 五叔母 said, it is a growing up process, an life experience that you will nvr regret after you went thru it.
In fact, you will feel proud of yourself and laugh it out loud man! :D
In times, it is good that u let your feeling be in tune with your emotions, release it...(not too much but under control ya! ;) ) throw out the feeling & frustration...after that, move on! :)
Nvr look back but move forward.
So, don't regret for what u hv done & decided. Instead, think of how & what can u do to adjust your feeling & attitude. :)
Gu gu here really really miss u oh!
I just told Venetia the other day when I online with her in the afternoon.
Especially whenever I passed by your condo...
Gv u big big HUG ok. sayang-sayang! :)
Post a Comment