phew......
Finally I have some "free time" to update my blog =p
Well, First of all, Happy Chinese New Year & Gong Xi Fa Cai to everyone, to my love ones =)
Well, this is my first time not spending CNY with my family... I spent the whole weekend busy working. Day time worked in McDonald's and night time worked in Huddle House till 6am, for both Friday and Sat. I got home on Sunday morning and got to talk with my family via video call, I was tired but just dont feel like sleeping yet because I wanna talk more with them, wanna see everyone back home. =p Then I went to bed at 8am and slept till 2pm till my friends from Brazil woke me up and said " let's go to the Fun World".
In order not to waste my offday (in McDonald's), I woke up and went together with them, spent 2.5 hours playing and enjoying with them before I went to work in Huddle House again at 6pm. Gosh I had only 1 meal right before I started working for the whole day and night. swt....
Now I should get back to the topic.
It's not as easy as I thought to be a waitress in the United State. We make good $$ for receiving tips. However, when the business is very good, and there's only you running around the whole restaurant, it's very very confusing and I kind of stressed out on Saturday night, furthermore, I am still new. I cant be as fast as the other waitress especially when ring up the order in the computer... Well, luckily I have a good cook who is always there to calm me down and help me. And I hope I can handle much better next weekend. =p Oh ya, and I stupidly cut my fingers when preparing spliced lemons. swt.... so inconvenient to do my work with two broken fingers. LOL... but not to worry, they are getting better now. =)
The cook I mentioned, named Kim. At first, I thought she were a guy because she act exactly like a guy. Until one night I saw her walked into the ladies. I was really confused about her gender for 2 days and further confirmed she's a female when I saw her full name in the computer screen as "Kimberly". OMG..... She likes girl though. And she just told me in sms that she's attracted to me. swt...... I was like.... (speechless) and I have no idea how to response and react. seriously. But anyway, she knows I'm leaving in 2 months time, so... I think I'm still pretty "safe" and I think she will treat me as good friend maybe.
Well, it's time to go get ready for work again... haiz... I'm off in McDonald's Hayesville, but I'm on schedule in McDonald's Hiawassee from 3-8pm. Tired dao~.....
Monday, January 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
hey, Happy Chinese New Year! :)
Take good care as u r another year older la..hahaa... :D
BTW, must be caution and careful abt that girl - Kim, especially in & out the work place or nearby area...best try not to be alone by urself...(coz u r in America & dealing with American)
Also be tactful in your conversation with her. :)...I suppose u know what to do la.
Take care & God bless! will continue to pray for u la.
Halo, Happy Chinese New Year! Just got back to work today.had no chance to visit your blog at home.
Visited your family last night, Nan Nan & Donovan had a good time in throwig the "Pop Pop"...
U r a big girl and I believe u know and u can handle ur matters well, if not, better and better.
Thank you gu gu and shu mu =)
I will be careful de. hehe. =p
Post a Comment