Weeee!!!!!......
I'm happy happy happy happy =)
hahhahahaha..... Happy till a bit sot sot liao :S
Well, just checked the calendar today and found out that chinese new year 2009 fall on 26th Jan, so I decided to go Orlando and find Haozhi, Mun Hou and Michael during 24th-27th Jan and finally, HOHOHO... no need to be so lonely for the big day le. YEAH
My plan is work on 23th Noon, then at night take 11:40pm bus to Orlando, reaching there on 24th 8am. 27th night time will take 1030pm bus, reach Atlanta at 28th 7:30am, ask my boss fetch me and work at noon time. hehe...
Right now I'm getting excited!... lol... Can't wait for that day to come =)
Oh ya, now I know why my boss will say my english is good le... haha...
Well, tonight, there's a girl name Silvia from Brazil staying in my apartment. She's sweet and pretty, and finally I got a companion here... for only 1 night... zzz... well better than nothing =p
She speaks portuguese at home so while I'm talking to her, it is a bit "chicken and duck talking"... LOL...
Well, my boss John had just known that Zoe is not coming anymore, so he was saying, rather than letting me staying on my own here, he was thinking to transfer me to Hiawassee and join the other Brazilian students... =( well, I was stund for a moment. It's been a hard time for me these 2 weeks and I finally got it over, starting to get familiar to this place and now, I might be going to another town and start all over again! @@...
And I'm sure I'll miss my colleagues here in Hayesville, like Princess, Rene, Nikki, Tammy, Billy, Rhonda, Dane and ...
Well, if think on the bright side, maybe Hiawassee will be a better place for me. At least it is bigger? I don't know. Haih... What should I do now???.... I need some suggestion.
Saturday, December 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment