Tuesday, December 9, 2008

A sad sad situation....

Owh... Today I received an ultimate bad news early in the morning...

Zoe couldn't come even after christmas le!!!... Meaning... 4 months, all by myself... sob sob sob...
Why!!???!!!???!!!!!

Why did I have to be ended up like this? Why ?!?

I'm really really really sad now....

Everyone consoled me, "never mind la, like that can learn more ma... be tough!... "
well, no one can actually understand my feeling...
and I feel I'm really brave enough (and stupid enough) to make such decision to come alone "first" in the first place.... haiz..............................................

4 comments:

penny said...

its the matter of time for u to feel good again so for the time being u just have to stay optimistic..after all you will start to make friend and get along with the people there..

u were brave indeed..n I believe u will get thru this four month..this is just the transition period..take care girl!

TuRTle said...

这真的是个挑战性的四个月,相信你能够战胜一切,一天会比一天好的是吧?会有能陪你一起面对的真心朋友出现的。加油哦!

维杰

Celeste@JiaJia's life said...

Thank you guys...
*hugs

Yea, will be better as time passes de. =)

cassie mae said...

oh my poor mummy!! jia you jia you ok!!

 
Celeste@JiaJia. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino