Today is my 3rd day at work. Well, first day, I was sitting in front of the computer near the drive through window for almost 3 hours for the training...! It's all animated training. haha... interesting right? Anyway, after the 3 hours training, I was told to grill all the beefs and chicken that they need and thus, for these continuous three days, I was standing in front of the hot grilling pan and standby for making food. Now not only grilling, but also frying all the MCchicken, Crispy chicken, nuggets, filet-o-fish and stuffs... quite busy sometimes and I felt quite fun doing these. However, today finally I felt tired le. Really working in McD is not as easy as I thought before, have to carry heavy boxes filled with french fries and beefs for top up, have to scrap the grilling pan for cleaning everytime after used. Luckily I got 2 days off, think can rest gao gao ba? haha...
My lunch for these three days were MCchicken, salad+grill chicken and double cheese burger. I got half price meal and thus, all these three days I spent not even 5 dollar USD. LOL...
So far, I felt quite lucky that the employer here treat the workers very good la. Every morning and night, they arrange people to come pick me from home and send me back after work because they wont let u walk if the weather is too cold. =) And I think they are all very nice people too! hehe... Just that, I still wish if there's someone here with me and not all by myself =(
Now I think back, seriously I'm damn brave man! Even my store manager was shocked and wonder why am I coming here alone. Ahhhhh.... haiz.....
Anyway, here's some photo that I took recently, the black girl named princess. Haha... she's really very friendly and guess what, she has 3 kids already!!! the youngest one 4-year-old! thank god she's my neighbour and she said I can go over her place anytime =) though so far I havent been to her house yet la... haha.... I'm just too lazy to go out maybe? ...
2 comments:
lol.. finally you cook! fast food!
wow...ur life sounds great to me^^
Post a Comment