Well, it's been few days le, everyday have different things that I wanna write it down but.... I'm just too lazy. Haha...
so now, could only write whatever I can remember, and might be a little bit here and there la, so... bear with it k?
Now, my second working week is gonna end soon le. If you ask me how's it? I'd say so far so good la. Haha... Ever since I start working, bruises and scratches everywhere on my legs and hands. Well, maybe I'm just too clumsy, or maybe the boxes are really too heavy. haha... Everyday I have to cook the hamburger meat and fry nuggets and stuffs, stand till legs also tired, hands also tired (because need to scratch and clean the grill pan every round after cooking). But today, I finally got to be at the assembly table, and wow, it's really very busy and kan jiong when suddenly there's a lot of orders coming in! Not a bad experience though. Haha...
Yesterday and the day before I finally feel that, yeah, I can cook! LOL... here's my dinner for the 2 days, well, even though I'm really chin chai chin chai cook, I feel at least this time I'm satisfied with what I've done. =p
I love pork chop!!! hehe... only 1 slice because... I'm just testing only, dont want to waste food. =p
But end up quite good, I like. hehe...
Most of the people here are really nice and friendly. Yesterday before work I walked to a bank and then to a dollar shop in the rain for some enquiries of open checking account as well as a sim card for cell phone. Well, on my way back to work from the dollar shop (which is just opposite my working place), a lady drove by and asked whether I need a ride. Haha... ofcoz I rejected because it's really near.
Another good news is, I can go Orlando to find my friends over there next month le!!! This really thrilled me up because in the begining I was still worrying about my transport from Hayesville to Atlanta and take the bus down to Orlando because, as I mentioned before, there's no public transportation here, and I need a ride from here to the bus station which is about 2.5 hours drive! Well, thanks to my manager Rene who gave me this thrilling news that, she will help me arrange my work schedule when I want to go, and will inform my boss to fetch me as long as I let them know the date and time. weee..... suddenly feel so relieve and happy. Well, at least I'm not all alone throughout the 4 months anymore! =)
Today is my first time walking back home at night after work. It was a cold night. 2 degree celcius, while I'm just wearing a normal long sleeve, a mcD uniform, a normal jacket and a pair of gloves... walking in the dark street. It's crazy right? haha.. I felt so too!... And I actually took the longer way to go back home because I'm scared of the short cut which cuts through some bushes and I feel anytime I might get snake attack or dog attack! LOL... so along the way back, in order to make myself feel better, I used my hands (with gloves) to cover my ears and neck, all the way throughout the 21 minutes walk. hahahahahaha...... By the time I reached home, I can feel my face is defroozing... (because of my house heater). hahhahah....
Well, I think I'm slowly getting used to here already. Not as lonely as I felt at the begining, not as scary as I've been through for the first few days. So it's a good thing! I'm looking forward to the christmas party in the coming wednesday night! =p Although it's gonna be only 2 hours in a restaurant that I went last week, I believe it's gonna be FUN! hehe...
No comments:
Post a Comment