My boss, John, is a really nice boss.
Today he's taking Silvia to Hiawassee and start her training and everything there. And me, probably will be moving to Hiawassee this coming Sunday if everything goes smooth. =)
I'll still be working in Hayesville and maybe sometimes in Hiawassee, according to my boss. And he said he'll arrange transport for me as I have to come Hayesville to work and luckily there's some of my colleagues also staying in Hiawassee and thus, it shouldnt be a big problem =) I'll really glad that he could make such arrangement for me. I wont need to live all by myself, while I still can come to Hayesville and work with my current colleagues, and at the same time, I might be able to know colleagues in Hiawassee as well! woohoo!!
Anyway, according to them, Hayesville to Hiawassee is about 10-15 minutes drive away, and it is slightly bigger than Hayesville and probably more stuffs to shop in downtown I guess?.. haha... I dont know. But I'm looking forward to go to another new place and explore. =p The housing in Hiawassee, according to Silvia, is very very big. 9 rooms, 3 bathrooms, no double decker but is two single bed in 1 room and it's very big. There's a computer for sharing but, well, I wont be using anyway. Hahahaha...
Last night when John came, I told him about my Orlando trip plan. Woah, he not only help me to check the schedule, and also found a great deal of bus ticket price!!! The last time I searched for the ticket, round trip from atlanta to orlando, cheapest $125 which is 7-day advanced purchase. He searched for me the one, $39.50, 10-day advanced purchase and is from Gainesville to Orlando. wuhoo!!! helped me save $$$ somemore. And then he said if need to use credit card purchase, he can help me too!!! wah... he's sooooooo nice man!!!!
One thing that make me feel very touch is what he said yesterday, "your parents sent you all here, so I'll make sure that you all are safe..." Oh ya, he also said that he will bring us to Atlanta after Christmas for shopping and visiting coca-cola museum!!! sounds fun and I'm really looking forward to go =p Don't know how will I get along with the other Brazilian students ne???... heheh......
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
haha..so u see things isnt that bad after all...
you started to like the place and people there already don't u?
and I really have to say...ur boss is awesome! I wish I could have such a nice boss next time when I'm working haha
enjoy babe~
Hey, glad to know that u are doing well and getting better and better. A I told u before, enjoy yr stay there. Not easy to gain this kind of experience in life and there is no 2nd chance in life.
BTW, enjoy the white x'mas and bring us those beautiful scenes. Yr uncle & me didnt have the chance to experience white x'mas when we were in Australia, the x'mas there falls on summer :(
hey shi jia darlin.....im glad to read that bu are doin fine.....it's not easy to be in a foreign land alone without ur family n frends, but good hting is u get to meet new frens and u have great pple looking after u...im happy for u........u sud enjoy all the time u ave there in US.....there may be ups n downs....but its all part of the fun at the end of the day/....so hang in there, n keep us posted with all ur happenings......
*hugs*
Yea, I believe things will get better and better as time goes.
Shu mu, I didnt have white christmas as well because here in this town, hardly snow on christmas day... LOL... but I get to see snow on the 4th day arrival. I'm content. hehe =p
Post a Comment