Today is my offday.
I have been here for 1 week, but never walk out from my house so far... so today, I decided to explore this place eventually =p
Well, after I got ready, I walked out from my house excitedly. However, I ran back immediately as the wind was seriously freezing cold and I have to run back and get my beanie and gloves, and 1 more layer of jacket!...
And finally I began my "journey", taking pictures along the way, walking slowly to check out this place...
After 1 hour walking with empty stomach, I just want to have something for lunch. Finally I saw one pizza shop, but then..... all the shops here seem to close during weekends and I was like... wth...
well, I've no choice but keep walking to look for a restaurant which is open. Fortunately, after about 5 minutes walk, I saw this restaurant with a lot of cars parking in front of it and I was thrilled for finally smelling something good to cure my hungry stomach. But for a few second, I hesitated to go in as I wonder how the price is gonna be. In the end, I went in for a try, since I didnt really spend much throughout the whole week.
It's really a big restaurant, full of people, having lunch with family (no wonder it's called Hayesville Family Restaurant, LOL). I simply picked a place and sat down, waiting to be served. Since it's my first time be in a western restaurant like this, I asked for the waitress's recommendation of what is nice to eat there and she recommended their grill chicken stick, so I ordered 2, with onion spring as side dish and a cup of hot coffee.
The food is not bad but I just don't know why ever since I came here, I cant really finish my meal even though it's not really too big for me... Maybe I'm just not used to the food here yet or the environment I guess...
After filling my empty stomach, I observed how the others give tips and pay then only I dare to move. hahhaa.... sua gu dao~ .......... Then at the counter, the lady said I'm not old enough to drink coffee. I was like... huh? why are u say so? Then she asked me my age because she thought I was 12.... faint~ Why everyone here thought I was only 12???....
Well, after lunch, I continued my "journey" and now, I'm getting close to my workplace. After checked through my schedule for next week, I went shopping in Kerr pharmacy and Dollar General shop with 2 full bags backed. =p
One thing I wanna say is... the things here are generally cheap (do not convert $ to RM la) and guess what, I have spent only $84 ever since I stepped in the united state. Hahahaha... Another thing I realised so far is, the people here get marry really early, like at the age of 18, 19 or 21, this really shocked me though, make me feel old too =p hahahahah....
Well I think that's all for today le la =p
3 comments:
look too young lah you little girls
hey i feel u shud start a chat box so we all can leave our crappy messages there rofl!! glad to hear that u beginning to like that place...later on u will discover more exciting stuff to come =)
hahahaha...12 years old..u looked younger than me d!!!hahaahahahah
yaya..u should start a chat box!!
Post a Comment